The Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies provides students with an opportunity for interdisciplinary study in Humanities. Specialized study in English or History is also an option for this degree.
A minimum of 32 semester credit hours is required in the major with at least four courses at the upper level.
The Individualized Studies major is developed in conjunction with the regular course assignments in CRIT 602 Advanced Critical Analysis and Strategic Thinking. A proposal for the major must be submitted to Academic Affairs for approval.
- The Writing Process
- Interpersonal Communication and Group Dynamics
- Visual Communication
- Introduction to Critical Inquiry
- Human Development
- Advanced Critical Analysis and Strategic Thinking
- Interdisciplinary Seminar
Why UNH CPS?
- Regionally accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education, Inc. (NECHE).
- Available fully online with select on-campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Nationally ranked online programs.
- About 89% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career advising is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts and share their real-world expertise, helping you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- We’re experts at assessing credit toward your undergraduate degree – not only from previous college coursework, but also for other college-level knowledge demonstrated outside the traditional classroom.
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC