This program explores global markets, consumer behavior, branding, and social media, giving you a solid foundation in marketing. You’ll develop an understanding of market trends and strategies using both creative and data-driven approaches that will help you contribute to an organization’s goals.
The B.S. in Marketing program provides a strong foundation for individuals who want to work in the fast-paced world of marketing. Students will gain a thorough knowledge of consumer behavior, branding, social media management, global marketing, and more.
Updated in 2021 with fresh course topics that align with today’s digital marketing environment, including: Agile Marketing, Digital Design and Usability, and Digital Storytelling and Brand Management.
- Marketing Specialist
- Content Creator
- Survey Researcher
- Public Relations Specialist
- Event Planner
- Sales Manager
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Agile Marketing
- Fundamentals of Design
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Storytelling and Brand Management
- Digital Advertising
- Marketing Design and Usability
- Writing for Visual media
- Introduction to Data Analytics
Why UNH CPS?
- Regionally accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education, Inc. (NECHE).
- Available fully online with select on-campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Nationally ranked online programs.
- About 89% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career advising is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts and share their real-world expertise, helping you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- We’re experts at assessing credit toward your undergraduate degree – not only from previous college coursework, but also for other college-level knowledge demonstrated outside the traditional classroom.
Students pursuing an associate degree at their local community college are encouraged to explore our Transfer Pathway! This resource lists the courses your associate degree should contain at your community college.
- Great Bay Community College
- Lakes Region Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Nashua Community College
- NHTI – Concord’s Community College
- River Valley Community College
- White Mountains Community College
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC