Financial aid is available to all eligible students. Our affordable tuition helps make getting your degree even more attainable.
Visit our Tuition and Aid page for more information on how to pay for your classes and to discover what kind of financial aid may be available to you.
Summer 2023 - Spring 2024
Per Credit Rates
- Undergraduate: $314
- Post-Baccalaureate: $314
- Graduate: $558
- Independent Learning Agreement: $314
- Non-Credit: Variable
- Undergraduate: $379
- Post-Baccalaureate: $379
- Graduate: $609
- Independent Learning Agreement: $379
- Non-Credit: Variable
Academic Services Fee – $46
Per semester, supports the IT infrastructure of the College, including the digital library.
Registration Fee – $46
Per semester, supports the maintenance, oversight, and accuracy of academic records.
- Field-Based Mentoring Fee – $275
- Only for EDU classes that require oversight of a field-placement faculty
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee – $350
- For credit awarded for workplace training and occupational credits that the College has previously evaluated and approved for credit.
- Materials Fee – Variable (assessed on a course-by-course basis)
- Includes supplementary material, such as portfolio subscriptions or other charges beyond tuition, that are required for specific programs and some courses.
- Transcript Fee – $3 (electronic) and $6 (paper)
- Covers the cost of an official copy of an individual’s academic history. The fee for a paper copy includes a $3 processing fee.
- Returned Personal Checks – $30
Tuition and/or fee balances that remain unpaid may be assigned to a third-party collection agency and subject to additional fees or interest charges. A delinquency fee may be assessed due to a defaulted account or financial agreement. All costs, including attorney fees associated with the collection of an overdue account, will be charged to the student.
Waivers and Discounts
Find out if one of our waivers or discounts may reduce the cost of your degree.
Cost of Attendance
Get an estimate of all the educational expenses that you’ll incur while attending UNH CPS.
Net Price Calculator
Calculate the cost of full-time undergraduate enrollment for our Scheduled Academic Year (Summer Session, Fall Semester, and Spring Semester).
Tuition and fee charges are subject to final approval by the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees. The UNH College of Professional Studies reserves the right to adjust charges for tuition and fees. Any changes will be announced as far in advance as possible; however, our course charges, fees, and regulations are subject to change without notice.