Financial aid is available to all eligible students. Our affordable tuition helps make getting your degree even more attainable.
Visit our Tuition and Aid page for more information on how to pay for your classes and to discover what kind of financial aid may be available to you.
Summer 2023 - Spring 2024
Per Credit Rates
- Undergraduate: $314
- Post-Baccalaureate: $314
- Graduate: $558
- Independent Learning Agreement: $314
- Non-Credit: Variable
- Undergraduate: $379
- Post-Baccalaureate: $379
- Graduate: $609
- Independent Learning Agreement: $379
- Non-Credit: Variable
Academic Services Fee – $46
Per semester, supports the IT infrastructure of the College, including the digital library.
Registration Fee – $46
Per semester, supports the maintenance, oversight, and accuracy of academic records.
- Field-Based Mentoring Fee – $275
- Only for EDU classes that require oversight of a field-placement faculty
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee – $350
- For credit awarded for workplace training and occupational credits that the College has previously evaluated and approved for credit.
- Materials Fee – Variable (assessed on a course-by-course basis)
- Includes supplementary material, such as portfolio subscriptions or other charges beyond tuition, that are required for specific programs and some courses.
- Transcript Fee – $3 (electronic) and $6 (paper)
- Covers the cost of an official copy of an individual’s academic history. The fee for a paper copy includes a $3 processing fee.
- Returned Personal Checks – $30
Tuition and/or fee balances that remain unpaid may be assigned to a third-party collection agency and subject to additional fees or interest charges. A delinquency fee may be assessed due to a defaulted account or financial agreement. All costs, including attorney fees associated with the collection of an overdue account, will be charged to the student.
Tuition and fee charges are subject to final approval by the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees. The UNH College of Professional Studies reserves the right to adjust charges for tuition and fees. Any changes will be announced as far in advance as possible; however, our course charges, fees, and regulations are subject to change without notice.