Paying Your Tuition Bill
We understand the investment that you're making when you enroll. The Student Accounts Office is here to assist you with the tuition payment process.
Review Your Tuition Bill
- Access your bill via Webcat → Billing
- Review your tuition bill
- If changes are needed to your bill, go to Account Changes
- Course fees are applied based on registration at the time of your tuition bill
- If you add or drop a course after that date your account will be updated by the end of the add/drop period. If you need an immediate adjustment, please contact Student Accounts.
- Fall tuition bills are due early August; Spring tuition bills are due early January - see Important Dates for specific billing dates and due dates.
- Complete FAFSA every year - visit studentaid.gov
Check Your Clearance Status
- View your clearance status Webcat → Billing → Check your Clearance Status
- Clearance evaluates the financial standing of your student account.
- To be cleared or provisionally cleared, be sure you pay any balance due and complete loan requirements.
- Direct Loans require a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling