Our Core Values
UNH CPS faculty and staff reflect the following core values identified as key elements in successfully meeting the educational needs of our students:
- Our primary commitment to and respect for adult learners of all ages, for whom our innovative college programs are designed
- Our commitment to ensure affordable access for all adult learners in the state of New Hampshire who desire a college-level education
- Our belief that learning is a lifelong process
- Our determination to provide an academic experience that extends critical thinking throughout the curriculum, integrates theory and practice, has a foundation in the liberal arts and sciences, and fosters self-directed learning
- Our belief that effective teaching and learning results in assessable outcomes
- Our determination to have a positive social and economic impact on the communities in which our learners are members
- Our commitment to diversity and the educational value that inclusion brings to the learning experience
- Our recognition that staff and faculty are vital members of our learning community and the college respects and values their essential contribution to the education of our learners. Hence, the college will support the lifelong learning goals of our staff and faculty
Human Resources Support for Faculty and Staff
University of New Hampshire utilizes a shared services model with dedicated teams across Human Resources supporting the entire University system. In an effort to empower all employees to positively contribute to the institution, the following resources are available to support and enrich your daily responsibilities, core accountabilities, and employee satisfaction.
UNH Diversity Statement
The University of New Hampshire is committed to building and nurturing an environment of inclusive excellence where all students, faculty, and staff can thrive. We also are committed to providing open and inclusive access for all alumni, volunteers, learners, employees, and visitors seeking to participate in our programs and activities.
We venture to sustain a campus environment that fosters mutual respect and understanding. We believe diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are foundational values inextricably linked to achieving our core educational mission and embrace the many characteristics of our community members that make them uniquely themselves. Here, you belong and all are welcome.
Career Opportunities at University of New Hampshire
In our community, thousands of faculty and staff work together to collectively support students and the important mission of University of New Hampshire. We offer a wide range of benefits including tuition reimbursement, comprehensive insurance coverage, career services, staff development, and multicultural resources.
Whether you are a higher education professional seeking to obtain a full-time position, or an expert in your field who aspires to teach up-and-coming professionals as an adjunct faculty member, we offer a range of opportunities to advance your career in higher education.
The UNH College of Professional Studies is proud of our talented faculty; your dedication to the education of our students and to the mission of the university makes all the difference. Your academic background, willingness to share your expertise, professionalism, and enthusiasm to help our students connect to their own learning ensures that a UNH CPS education reflects our commitment to quality, community, relevance, and support for our students.
We seek to create a positive and welcoming environment for you and your students, in support of quality teaching and learning experiences.
Request IT Help
Whether you need support with your accounts, passwords, technology training, Canvas, or other learning tool, view the UNH Knowledge Base or request IT help, 24/7. Once an online service request is submitted, it will be automatically routed to the appropriate technician who will immediately be notified and can begin working on the request.
Communication & Marketing
The Communications and Marketing Department leads institution-wide efforts to nurture and grow enrollments among our distinctive student community. Our goals are accomplished through enrollment communication strategies, digital marketing, major publications, advertising, internal and external communications, and cross-functional collaboration to support the work of individual units across the institution.
Use the resources below to kick off projects with marketing, request edits, and order materials. Whether you need a polished PowerPoint for a presentation, simple website updates, a flyer for an event, or something more substantial, we've got you covered.