Forms & FAQs


Registration (Non-Degree, just trying a course)

Academic Information Release Form


Change of Legal Name Request

Confidentiality Request Form

Enrollment of a Minor

Graduate Certificates - Application for Certificate Completion

Graduate Course Overload Form

Incomplete Grade Requests

International Student Assumption of Responsibility

Registrar Document Submission Form

Replacement Diploma

Request Documentation for Workplace Training

Request for In-State Residency

Request for Letter of Completion

Request to Reactivate

Senior Tuition Waiver Request and Registration Form

Transcript Request (Granite State College Transcripts)

FAQs & Guides

Looking Up & Registering for a Course on WebROCK

Applying to Graduate in WebROCK

Request to Change Program

At the UNH College of Professional Studies, to move from one degree level to another, change majors, or add or remove a minor, please contact your academic advisor. Together, you’ll discuss possible risks associated with making this change, specifically surrounding the potential loss of transfer credits or new requirements resulting from the change. If the change is agreed upon, your academic advisor will submit the request on your behalf.