Earn Your Associate Degree
This program helps you develop a strong foundation of courses in general education. As a student, you’ll have the opportunity to explore your professional interests and prepare you for transition to a bachelor’s degree program.
- The Writing Process
- Critical Inquiry
- Persuasive Communication
- College Success Seminar
Why UNH CPS?
- Regionally accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education, Inc. (NECHE).
- Available fully online with select on-campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Nationally ranked online programs.
- About 89% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career advising is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts and share their real-world expertise, helping you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- We’re experts at assessing credit toward your undergraduate degree – not only from previous college coursework, but also for other college-level knowledge demonstrated outside the traditional classroom.
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC
Those wishing to continue their education may apply their 60-credit associate degree toward an 120-credit bachelor’s degree. Ask your advisor for details!